A Love Undone, releasing September 9, is a fictionalized account taken from some events that happened within the Amish community. It’s a story of good people living by faith and love, but they are also snared by heartache…and temptation.
This novel has been on my mind and heart for a lot of years. The main male character is Andy Fisher, and readers first saw glimpses of him in The Dawn of Christmas.
A Love Undone is a stand-alone that continues Andy’s story. But readers do not need to have read The Dawn of Christmas in order to fully enjoy A Love Undone. Andy did not have a storyline or point of view in The Dawn of Christmas, but readers who saw glimpses of him in that novella longed to know what happened to him as time moved forward.
Because readers first got to know Andy in The Dawn of Christmas, my publisher has provided a great deal with a limited-time offer for e-readers. If you own an e-reader or computer, you can download The Dawn of Christmas for 99 CENTS! (Limited time only.)
I’m giving away three sets of books. For a chance to win an autographed copy of A Dawn of Christmas and A Love Undone, please leave a comment below under the phrase “Leave a Reply.”
Only comments left on my website will be entered into the giveaway.
If you’re reading this anywhere other than my website (e-mail, Goodreads, etc), please click on the following link to hop over to my website and leave a comment.https://www.cindywoodsmall.com/2014/08/26/a-love-undone-giveaway-2/
This giveaway begins Thursday, August 28, and it ends, Tuesday, September 9.
As always, please remember that all of my giveaways are limited to US residents only. Please visit my giveaway rules and FAQ page for a complete explanation of the terms and conditions of this giveaway.
Helpful info for first-time commenters:
- The commenter form asks for your name, feel free to only give your first name since that information will show up on my website.
- The second field in the commenter form asks for your e-mail address. It will NOT show up on my website, and is only used for the purpose of reaching you if you’re a winner. Please be sure to type in the correct e-mail address so we can contact you if you win.
- The third field states: Got a website? This is simply a question. You may leave that field blank. If WordPress would let me, I would remove that question. <smile>
- IF IT APPEARS YOUR COMMENT DIDN’T “GO THROUGH,” it probably went to “moderation,” which is a holding place where WordPress keeps some of the comments until I approve them. If that happens to you, I will approve it ASAP.
- For your protection against web crawlers gathering e-mail addresses for the purpose of spamming, please do not put your e-mail address into the body of your comment. Only write it in the field provided. That way only I can see it.