Congratulations to our FIVE winners! Thank you to everyone who participated and left wonderful and encouraging comments! You’re the best!
Our grand-prize winner is Mary Gail, and she’ll receive five books. Our four other winners will each receive a copy of21 Days of Grace, and they are Kathleen Berman, Alberta Kliem, Emogene Oliver, and Marion!
Today is release day for 21 Days of Grace: Stories that Celebrate God’s Unconditional Love. You may be thinking—what is 21 Days of Grace? I’m glad you asked! 21 Days of Grace is a compilation of short stories that are written by 21 different authors, sure to include some of your personal favorites. Each fiction story is followed by a thoughtful and helpful life application. The book is a hardback gift book that looks gorgeous! It’s a full-color book, which means the pages have the same butterfly image, scalloping, and color as the cover.
The editor for this fun idea is Kathy Ide. I’ve worked with Kathy for fifteen years on various projects, and many of the other authors who’ve written stories for 21 Days of Grace have a similar connection with Kathy, so we are all very excited about this book release. Kathy is known for her eye to detail and her heart to be an encouragement to authors and readers, and this book shows those things. To help celebrate this exciting event, four authors listed on the cover of 21 Days of Grace have organized a giveaway that includes a novel from each of us AND a copy of 21 Days of Grace.
I will pull five winners. The grand prizewinner will win FIVE books:
- 21-Days of Grace compiled by Kathy Ide
- Two Roads Home by Deborah Raney
- Esther: Royal Beauty by Angela Hunt
- A Love Undone by Cindy Woodsmall
- The Incense Road by Tracy Higley (Includes three novels: Star of Wonder, Star of Night, and Royal Beauty)
The other FOUR winners will each receive a hardback copy of 21-Days of Grace.
To enter please leave a comment below. If you’re a first-time commenter, please read the “Helpful tips” section below.
ONLY COMMENTS MADE ON MY WEBSITE WILL COUNT AS AN ENTRY. So if you’re reading this blog anywhere other than on my website and you’d like to enter the giveaway, please hop over to my site and leave a comment to enter.
The deadline for entering this giveaway is Tuesday, June 9th, at noon Eastern Time. The winners will be chosen using Random.org and will be contacted privately. As always, please remember that all of my giveaways are limited to US residents only. Please visit my giveaway rules and FAQ page for a complete explanation of the terms and conditions of this giveaway.
Helpful info for first-time commenters:
- The third field in the comment form states: Got a website? This is simply a question. You may leave that field blank. If WordPress would let me, I would remove that question. <smile>
- If it appears your comment didn’t “go through,” it probably went to “moderation,” which is a holding place where WordPress keeps some of the comments until I approve them. If that happens to you, I will approve it ASAP.
- For your protection against web crawlers gathering e-mail addresses for the purpose of spamming, please do not put your e-mail address into the body of your comment. Only write it in the field provided. That way only I can see it, and I’ll ONLY use that information to contact you should you be a winner.