I’m so excited to announce that the last book in my Amish Vines and Orchards series, Seasons of Tomorrow is out! It is available TODAY in stores and online! Thank you so much to all my readers who have followed Rhoda’s journey this far, and thank you to the new readers who are just beginning the journey!
If you remember awhile back, many of you participated in a survey that asked the question: Who do you think is Rhoda’s true love – Jacob or Samuel? I thought it would be fun to share the results of that questionnaire with you today, when Rhoda’s story reaches its culmination.
~ where romance abounds and adversity is in hot pursuit~
A resounding 76% of you believe that Samuel is Rhoda’s true love.
Thirteen percent of you believe Jacob is Rhoda’s true love.
And 10% believe that neither are Rhoda’s true love.
What do you think – is the majority correct? (Please continue in your wonderful and much-appreciated vigilance to avoid plot spoilers for any readers who’ve yet to read the series or finish book three. Some will only learn of this series by the launch of this fourth book, and I know they too appreciate not finding out any plot spoilers.)
The brothers are truly good men and at one time they’d been best friends. What happens to the brother she didn’t choose? Can the relationship between the three of them be renewed? Is it even possible for the bond between the brothers to be restored?
You can read the first chapter of Seasons of Tomorrow by clicking on this link: https://www.cindywoodsmall.com/excerpt-seasons-of-tomorrow/
Release Day Contest:
This series had been well received by readers, and I’m offering a little incentive for you to help me get the word out about the release of Seasons of Tomorrow, the fourth and final book in the Amish Vines and Orchards series. I’m giving readers a chance to win one of three autographed copies of Seasons of Tomorrow AND one reader will win this beautiful (the image does not do it justice!) Amish-made wall hanging! So there will be three winners, and one of the three will win a book and the wall hanging. But to be eligible to enter the contest, you’ll need to do a little something to Share the news about the release of Seasons of Tomorrow. (See specific how-to info below.)
Amish-made Sunshine and Shadows quilted wall hanging.
Measurements are 3 feet by 3 feet.
All you need to do to enter this contest is find a way to share about the release of Seasons of Tomorrow AND then let me know by leaving a comment on this blog below.
To Share, you may do so by either clicking one of the *Share buttons on this blog post or by hopping over to my Facebook page and clicking the Share button on the release day post: https://www.facebook.com/authorcindywoodsmall
*How to find the Share buttons on this blog post.
*Note the above images are a screen shot depicting the buttons. They aren’t the actual buttons. Please follow instructions to find the actual buttons.
This contest begins Tuesday, April 15 and it will close at the end of Sunday, April 20. (Any entries with a date of Monday, April 21 or later will not be included in the drawing.) The winners will be announced as soon as possible after the giveaway ends.
As always, please remember that the contests or giveaways are limited to US residents only. For a complete explanation of the terms and conditions of this giveaway, please go to https://www.cindywoodsmall.com/giveaway-rules/
Helpful info for commenters:
- The commenter form asks for your name, feel free to only give your first name since that information will show up on my website.
- The second field in the commenter form asks for your e-mail address. It will NOT show up on my website, and is only used for the purpose of reaching you if you’re a winner. Please be sure to type in the correct e-mail address so we can contact you if you win.
- The third field states: Got a website? This is simply a question. You may leave that field blank. I would remove that field if I could because it adds more confusion than help, but this is a WordPress comment form, and I can’t hone it to my liking. <smile>
- For your protection against web crawlers gathering e-mail addresses for the purpose of spamming, please do not put your e-mail address into the body of your comment. Only write it in the field provided. That way only I can see it.
- When you leave a comment, you may see a pop-up screen that says your comment has gone to “moderation.” That means it is in a holding place until either my daughter-in-law or I can approve it. That keeps spammers from being able to post a comment. If you comment while we’re away from our computers, we may not get to it until the next day.