In celebration and anticipation of the release of THE BRIDGE OF PEACE on August 31, I’m having a month of contests.
To read the first chapter or order online, go to
I posted a contest yesterday on my Facebook pages, both Friends and Fans. The response was so amazing! Readers never cease to awe me with their support! Thank you. Because of yesterday’s contest, we have TWELVE winners. Each one will receive an autographed copy of The Bridge of Peace. I tallied the number of entrants and used Random.org to choose the winners. Because everyone’s full or partial name wasn’t listed on Amazon, I’ve listed what name or tag was used, and then I’ve shown the comment that person left. I didn’t notice any duplicate names being used, but if only your first name or partial name is used on Amazon, please be sure to verify your tag/name with the comment to make sure it matches what you wrote. If you’re a winner, please e-mail me privately at cindy [at] cindywoodsmall [dot] com or you can contact me by going to https://www.cindywoodsmall.com/contact.php. Please send your name and mailing address. If you’d like the book autographed to someone other than you, just let me know.
1. Vanessa Vergh ~ “I love Cindy Woodsmall’s books. I never want to stop reading them once I start. They are worth buying and reading.”
2. Margaret Anderson ~ “I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of Cindy’s books. I’m waiting patiently for “The Bride of Peace” to be released. My copy has been on order through Amazon for a couple of months.”
3. Michelle ~ “Cindy spins another wonderful saga and I am waiting patiently for the Bridge of Peace!! I literally cannot put her books down once I start them!!”
4. Pilotcardriver ~ “i would just love to read this book, it look like a book u won’t put down until u have read it all. Cindy u go girl. Keep the books coming and i will keep buying them. May god bless u and keep u.”
5. John Taraborrelli ~ “This book was one of Cindy’s best books yet. A definite must read. Looking forward to more of Cindy’s writing.”
6. W. Bailey ~ “I can’t get enough of Cindy Woodsmall’s work. The Hope of Refuge was beautifully written. I could picture the scenes and felt a part of the story. I have learned so much about the Amish reading her work. All of her books provide an education into the Amish life and provide much entertainment as well. I had a hard time putting this book down.”
7. Debbie S. Peterson ~ “I am a huge fan of all of Cindy’s writing. Her books pull me in from page 1 I feel as though I am watching the story unfold in my mind. I have never started reading any of her books without reading the entire book at one time. She is an amazing writer and captures the Amish so well.”
8. LeAnn ~ “Cara has been through a lot. First the death of her mom, then raised in foster care and being chased by a madman. She and her daughter are now safe and can’t wait for book two. It’s like you are living in the community with them. The feeling of joy and happiness is there despite the hardship. Thank you, Cindy, for your wonderful books. I have all but 2 of your books. I can’t wait for book 2.”
9. Teresa L. Crawford ~ “Cindy’s books have captivated me from day one. I have read all her other books and Hope of Refuge was very heart wrenching. Can’t wait to read what happens to some of the other people in future books. Continue your great writing.”
10. Kathleen M. Faberge ~ “A great book which gives a wonderful picture of Amish life. As usual, all the characters are beloved and wonderfully developed. The book is a picture of hope!”
11. Jenalyns Faith “Holly” ~ “This debut of a new series has some great characters and a cliff hanger that leaves readers begging for more. Even as it’s only a month away, I can’t wait to find out what happens to Cara and ‘From.’ Reading Amish fiction from the perspective of an Englisher makes this book all the more fascinating.”
12. Candygram ~ “I love all of Cindy’s books. She’s so true to the Amish ways and her stories are delightful. I go to Lancaster County at least once a year for 20+ years and have become friends with some of the Amish so I feel she’s right on target. She keeps you wanting more.”
Congratulations to each winner!
If you didn’t win and would like another chance, please leave a comment below (If you’re reading this through an auto-feed on Facebook or elsewhere, please hop over to my site to leave a comment. Only comments left on my Web site count for this contest. https://www.cindywoodsmall.com) I’ll give away FIVE autographed copies of The Bridge of Peace this Saturday, August 7!!
Be sure to check back here (and Facebook–Fan or Friend) regularly because I’m running lots of contests between now and August 30! The next contest will be “Invite a Friend” contest. You’ll receive several opportunities to win an autographed book. At least one person will win a book and a set of Amish-made potholders.
We’re working our way to a GRAND FINALE contest that will be a forty-eight hour chance to win an Amish-made quilt. This quilt contest is separate from all other quilt contests I’m running, so stay tuned. I’m expecting this to be FUN!!!
Love and hugs to all ~
This contest is now over. HUGE thank you to everyone!! I wish every one of you could have won!! The five winners are: Vickie Waldron, Susan Haley, Gail Chevalier, Krystal Smith, and Dianna Bupp!!! Please send me your address to cindy [at] cindywoodsmall [dot] com or go to https://www.cindywoodsmall.com/contact.php and send the info that way.