Announcing…a page built for lovers of Amish fiction!
Have you or someone you care about been looking for a way to find all authors of Amish and Mennonite novels in one place? I think I have the answer. I’ve created a page for traditionally published authors of Inspirational Amish and Mennonite fiction. My goal was to compile a list so that you have a one-stop-shop that will help you discover new authors and books!
I hope it’s helpful. Please feel free to share this page with your friends or on Pinterest, Facebook, etc.
If you know of an inspirational, traditionally published author of Amish or Mennonite novels who isn’t listed on this page, please let me know!
UPDATE: This giveaway is now over. Congratulations to Carol D., Jacklyn W., Robyn L., and Laurel H.
I have SUCH an exciting giveaway for you! I asked some of my author friends who write novels about the Plain community if they’d like to participate in my giveaway, and I received a great response. I have SIXTEEN books to give away! Instead of giving them all to one winner, I’d like to increase your odds of winning. 😉
Thanks to the generous authors we all love, I will give four books to four winners!
Below is a complete list of the books included in the giveaway that were donated by the authors. If you wish to see the complete list of authors who write about the Amish or Mennonite, you may click on the following link: https://www.cindywoodsmall.com/amish-authors/
Click on the name of the book to read a summary:
- Heart in Hand, by Barbara Cameron
- A Promise for Miriam, by Vannetta Chapman
- The Amish Midwife, by Mindy Starns Clark
- A Season of Love, by Amy Clipston
- Love Comes to Paradise, by Mary Ellis
- The Lesson, by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Letters to Katie, by Kathleen Fuller
- The Memory Jar, by Tricia Goyer
- Ray of Light, by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Katie’s Choice, by Amy Lillard
- Inescapable, by Nancy Mehl
- Home by Dark, by Marta Perry
- A Stranger’s Wish, by Gayle Roper
- Bygones, by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- The Winnowing Season, by Cindy Woodsmall
- Seasons: A Real Story of an Amish Girl (nonfiction), by Elizabeth Byler Younts
If you would like to enter for a chance to win four of the books listed above, simply leave a comment at the bottom of this post on my website.
If you are reading this anywhere other than my website, such as on Facebook, in an email, or on Goodreads, please hop on over to my website and leave a comment at the bottom of my post to enter the giveaway.
Only comments left on my website will be entered into the giveaway.
The deadline for this contest is Tuesday, May 7, at noon. The winners will be chosen using Random.org and will be contacted privately, as well as announced on next week’s post. The books each winner will receive will be chosen “grab bag” style.
**Please note that we had some unexpected problems with the comment feature, but they have now been resolved. You should no longer have any problems entering.