Seasons of Tomorrow releases NEXT WEEK, Tuesday, April 15! In an early celebration, I’m offering a special giveaway!
Romantic Times gave Seasons of Tomorrow four stars: Wonderful fourth installment…sweet characters who will do anything for their family, even if it goes against everything they believe in.
SoI’m going to giveaway FOUR copies of Seasons of Tomorrow! If you’d like a chance to win one of those four copies, please leave a comment below. Giveaway ends Monday, April 14.
As love restores Rhoda, a sudden tragedy is the test of faith she never saw coming.
More settled in her heart than ever before, Rhoda Byler feels a newfound confidence living in the Old Order Amish settlement she helped establish in Orchard Bend, Maine. Time has helped to heal the wounds of Rhoda’s recent severed relationship, and she finds that even her unusual gift of profound intuition is less of a burden as she continues to seek God’s wisdom for her future. She is happy to be working alongside the King family and the love of her life as they tend and nurture the settlement’s orchard.
Yet when Leah King’s involvement with Englischer Landon Olson becomes known outside of the Maine community, her disregard of the Ordnung could threaten all the Orchard Bend Amish are building. In the midst of addressing the discord, a shocking tragedy challenges the young settlement like never before, threatening to uproot Rhoda’s peace and the future of everything she holds dear.
When several members of Orchard Bend Farms are displaced, the estranged King brother is called upon to return. Can those who founded the new Amish community in Maine unite Or will the lingering pain of past hurts and present struggles result in the end of their dreams?
Are you ready for the fourth and final book in the Amish Vines and Orchards series?
Only comments left on my website will be entered into the giveaway.
The deadline for this contest is Monday, April 14, at noon Eastern Time. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be contacted privately, as well as announced on next week’s post.
As always, please remember that all of my giveaways are limited to US residents only. Please visit my giveaway rules and FAQ page for a complete explanation of the terms and conditions of this giveaway.
Helpful info for commenters:
- The commenter form asks for your name, feel free to only give your first name since that information will show up on my website.
- The second field in the commenter form asks for your e-mail address. It will NOT show up on my website, and is only used for the purpose of reaching you if you’re a winner. Please be sure to type in the correct e-mail address so we can contact you if you win.
- The third field states: Got a website? This is simply a question. You may leave that field blank. I would remove that field if I could because it adds more confusion than help, but this is a WordPress comment form, and I can’t hone it to my liking. <smile>
- For your protection against web crawlers gathering e-mail addresses for the purpose of spamming, please do not put your e-mail address into the body of your comment. Only write it in the field provided. That way only I can see it.
- When you leave a comment, you may see a pop-up screen that says your comment has gone to “moderation.” That means it is in a holding place until either my daughter-in-law or I can approve it. That keeps spammers from being able to post a comment. If you comment while we’re away from our computers, we may not get to it until the next day.